WELCOME!

WELCOME!

mercredi 10 octobre 2007

My flat, my neighbourhood and my food

Picture by Anne Geddes

Hello Gerardo,

I’m going to tell you about my flat, my neighbourhood and my food habits. I live in a small flat in front of a big park. In this park there is a skate-park, a park with swings, slides, a football pitch, a volleyball pitch, a petanque pitch and an ice-cream shop. Sometimes there are circus like « Knie », « Nock » Circus and an attractions park, called « Luna Park ». Every weekend and every Wednesday, there is a huge flea market. The big park it’s « Plainpalais ». It’s very nice ! There are trees and three small fountains too.Next to Planpalais park, there is an other park, but it’s small. In this small park, people like to sit down on the benches and they like to go for a walk too. There is a big fountain with statues. There are many pigeons because people take bread for them. In front of this park there is a taxis station, a bus stop and a tramways stop. Nearly there is a Catholic church.

On my street there are several bars and restaurants.One of this bars is called « Friends », as an English series. There is a Chinese restaurant, a video club, a small cinema, a pharmacy, a sweets shop, a supermarket, a bakery and a small nightclub, with strippers.

In my neighbourhood there is all you need ! There is a swimming pool, a skating rink, a school of music,babies school, high school, parks, supermarkets,flowers shops, a post office, a firefighter building,a police office…

Now I’m going to speak about my building and my flat. I don’t like the colour of my building because it’s dark. It’s an old building and it’s grey. There are eight floors. I live on the 6th floor. I live with my mother and my brother. The building is made out of concrete.

My appartment is good for my little family and I, but soon we are maybe going to move.

My room is medium size and it’s divided in two because it’s the room of my brother too. In my room there are many things. Next to my bed there is my night stand, a big mirror, my desk and my bookcase. In my room there is my black piano and my hi-fi system with a lot of cd’s. On my piano there is a phone and a collection of porcelain dolls. On my bed there are many bits of fluff, for example a stuffed rabbit. On my night stand there is my alarm clock, my lamp, there are wilted roses because it’s a memory of my birthday and of Valentin’s day. There are my perfumes and my make-up too. My jewels are in drawers underneath my bed because my bed has four drawers, where I can tidy up many things. On my desk there is my computer, my printer, my web camera,many pencils, many photos, a lamp and a calendar. On my desk drawers there are many school books and many dictionaries. On my walls there are paintings. I love« Anne Geddes », she’s a baby photograph and her paintings are so beautiful ! In my room there is my cupboard too. There are many clothes and many shoes.My furnitures are made out of wood.

When I go out of my room, there is the living room.There are sofas, a television, a playstation, many dvd’s, a video recorder, cook books, the furnitures with paintings, photos, decorations… It’s a nice living room but small !

My brothers room is as my room but in his room there are many cars, animals, balls, playmobiles… a little boy things! He has a computer on his desk and a football puzzle. He has many bit of fluff. He is very spoilt, he has a lot of toys!

My kitchen is big. There is a refrigerator, a big table with six chairs, a microwave, a stove, a Nespresso machine, a toast machine, a baby-foot, a freezer, a dogs painting, a television, an old Nintendo, a sink and many furnitures with plates, glasses, knifes, forks, spoons…In my kitchen there are my two birds and my red fish too.

Next to the kitchen there is my mother's room. In her room there are two night stands, there is a big bed, two cupboards and furniture, where she tidies up letters, bills… There is a God painting too and many photos. On her night stand there is a phone, an alarm clock and a blue lamp. The furniture is blue, black and white.

My bathroom and toilet are in two differents rooms. In one room there is a bath and a wash basin and in another room there is the restrooms. In my bathroom, there are perfumes, nail varnish, hairbrushes, toothbrushes, toothpastes, a big mirror, a pharmacy tin, shampoo, bath gel, towels, sponges… My bath is not very large but it’s very confortable ! In my rest rooms, there are the rest rooms and many toilet paper rolls.

Now I am going to speak about my food habits. I eat nearly everything ! I eat fish and meat. I love milk,chocolate ! I hate vegetables but, I should eat some because it is good for my healthy ! I like cheese,bread, French fries, ice cream… I love pastas and Kebabs. I prefer kebabs to McDonald. I hate cucumbers and tomatoes. I like Chinese food and Spanish food ! I eat mussels, saussages, rice, mashed potatoes… You can see I like all sorts of foods !For breakfast I drink chocolate and I eat cookies or cornflakes. For my afternoon snack I eat a big sandwich with ham or cheese and I drink chocolate or still water. I love water ! I hate sodas, coca-colas,tea… I love just still water and chocolate !

Now you know all about my flat, my neighbourhood and my food. Tell me about your flat, your neighbourhood and your kind of food, please.

I wait your news, dear penfriend !

Karina

2 commentaires:

nat a dit…

hi Karina, maybe you should pick another color for the font, people who are color blind can't see green or red!!
apart from that your blog is great

Anonyme a dit…

Sa s passe karina ahahah